The MVE CroShipper CT-50 is designed for the safe transportation of biological samples at cryogenic (-150°C or colder). The unique rack design that holds one to two blood bags helps limit sample movement during transit. MVE CryoShipper series utilizes an advanced QWick Charge material that charges with liquid nitrogen in fewer than two hours, providing the capacity for same day vapor shipping. Manufactured from durable, lightweight aluminum the CryoShippers employ a hydrophobic compound which absorbs the liquid nitrogen to ensure dry, spill-free vapor-phase shipping.
A protective shipping carton is available (part #20413197). These containers may be used to ship your samples with a "non-hazardous" classification throughout the world, thus reducing costs and helping to assure sample viability.
MVE CryoShipper CT-50 | Part Number 21007700
• Number of Blood Bags: 2 (25 ml)
• LN2 Capacity w/o Inventory: 5 liters est.
• Static Evaporation Rate* (SER): 0.5 liters per day
• Static Holding Time*: 10 days
• Neck Opening: 3.82" (97 mm)
• Overall Height: 15" (380 mm)
• Outer Diameter/Width: 14.5" (368 mm)
• Weight Empty: 17.6 lbs. (8 kg)
• Weight Charged vapor: 26.45 lbs. (12 kg)
* Static evaporation rate and static holding time are nominal. Actual rate and holding time will be affected by the nature of caintainer use, atmoshperic conditions, and manufacturing tolerances.
** CT = Cell Therapy.
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU.