Regular Price: $180.00
Our Price $170.00
Uses a simple design to ship quickly and cheaply. These units come with everything needed, except liquid nitrogen.
The MVE CryoCube™ is a secure cryogenic shipping option for your biological samples. Both units incorporate creative engineering and simplistic design to allow shipping in any orientation without sacrificing temperature or hold time. Imporved welded construction provides the MVE CryoCube and MVE BL-7 with consistent, high quality design with every unit. This unit allows for savings on dry ice, packaging, sihipping cost and disposal.
* Static evaporation rate and static holding time ar nominal. Actual rate and holding time will be affected by the nature of container use, atmospheric conditions and manufacturing tolerances.
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Diretive for the EU.
MVE CryoCube | Part Number 20902359
• Number of Blood Bags: N/A
• Number of Canisters: 1
• Number of 1/2 cc Straws (10/cane): 88
• 1/2 cc Straws (1 Level Bulk): 182
• 1.2 ml & 2.0 ml Vials (5 per cane): 6
• LN2 Capacity w/o Inventory: 1.5 liters est.
• Static Evaporation Rate*: --
• Static Holding Time*: 5 days
• Neck Opening: 1.4" (35 mm)
• Overall Height: 12.5" (317.5 mm)
• Overall Width: 12" (305 mm)
• Overall Diameter: 1.25" (32 mm)
• Weight Empty: 7.5 lbs. (3.41 kg)
• Weight Full: 10.2 lbs. (4.63.kg)
* Static evaporation rate and static holding time are nominal. Actual rate and holding time will be affected by the nature of caintainer use, atmoshperic conditions, and manufacturing tolerances.
TWO Year Vacuum Warranty
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU.