Uses a simple design to ship quickly and cheaply. These units come with everything needed, except liquid nitrogen.
The MVE BL-7 (Biologistic) is a secure cryogenic shipping option for your biological samples. The MVE BL-7 incorporates creative engineering and simplistic design to allow shipping in any orientation without sacrificing temperature or hold time. Improved welded construction provides the BL-7 with consistent, high quality design with every unit. The MVE BL-7 allows for savings on dry ice, packaging, shipping cost, and disposal.
• Charges in 2 hours
• Operates as a dry shipper
• -150°C temperature
• 7-day holding time
• Safe shipping in any orientation
• Welded construction for added integrity
• Safe for international shipping; IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Exempt (Special Provision A152)
• TWO Year Vacuum Warranty
MVE BL-7 | Part Number 20860675
• Number of Blood Bags: N/A
• Number of Canisters: 1
• Number of 1/2 cc Straws (10/cane): 115
• 1/2 cc Straws (1 Level Bulk): 270
• 1.2 ml & 2.0 ml Vials (5 per cane): 6
• LN2 Capacity w/o Inventory: 2.1 liters est.
• Static Evaporation Rate*: --
• Static Holding Time*: 7 days
• Neck Opening: 1.97" (50 mm)
• Overall Height: 15.0" (381 mm)
• Overall Width: 12.64" (321 mm)
• Overall Diameter: 1.50" (38 mm)
• Weight Empty: 9.26 lbs. (4.2 kg)
• Weight Full: 13.01 lbs. (5.9.kg)
* Static evaporation rate and static holding time are nominal. Actual rate and holding time will be affected by the nature of caintainer use, atmoshperic conditions, and manufacturing tolerances.
TWO Year Vacuum Warranty
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU.