The Lab Series cryogenic liquid dewars are named for their acceptance in laboratories and medical facilities worldwide. These high efficiency, super insulated dewars are the most convenient, economical way to store and dispense liquid nitrogen. Many lab units can be fitted with pouring spouts, pressurized dispensing devices or dippers to aid in the transfer of liquid nitrogen.
Optional Accessories & Parts (Not Included)
|• Designed for efficient storage of liquid nitrogen||Spare Cork & Cover||13808666|
|• Low liquid nitrogen consumption||Pouring Spout||9711929|
|• Convenient lightweight package||Manual Discharge Device||10668004|
|• 30 liter capacity (without inventory)||LN2 Withdrawal Tube (Brymill)||503LAB50|
|• Cork & Cover||Spare Rubber Plug||4710807|
|• TWO Year Parts Warranty | FIVE Year Vacuum Warranty||Spare Rubber Plug for Pour Spout||4710067|
This unit comes with a cork and cover assembly. All other accessories not included.
MVE Lab 50 / Part Number 9918109
• LN2 Capacity: 50 liters
• Static Evaporation Rate* L/day : 0.49
• Neck Opening: 2.5" (64 mm)
• Overall Height: 30.5" (775 mm)
• Useable Height: 22.0" (559 mm)
• Outer Diameter: 17.0" (432 mm)
• Internal Diameter: 14.0" (356 mm)
• Weight Empty: 31 lbs. (14 kg)
• Weight Full: 120 lbs. (54.4 kg)
* Static evaporation rate and static holding time are nominal. Actual rate and holding time will be affected by the nature of caintainer use, atmoshperic conditions, and manufacturing tolerances.
Note: The Lab Series is designed for liquid storage..
TWO Year Parts Warranty • FIVE Year Vacuum Warranty
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU.
Regular Price: $153.00
Our Price $130.00
Regular Price: $283.00
Our Price $225.00
Regular Price: $182.00
Our Price $125.00
Regular Price: $114.00
Our Price $97.00
Regular Price: $192.00
Our Price $163.00