Regular Price: $3,229.00
Our Price $2,510.00
For Shipping Specimens in Dry Vapor Shippers - These shippers charge in less then 2 hours with the NEW “Advanced Qwick Technology”. All shippers will continue to be MDD compliant and will provide equivalent time performance as the previous traditional Vapor/CryoShippers, and significantly better holding time than the QWick series.
MVE CryoShipper Series Catalog Cut Sheet
Vapor Shipper Instruction Manual
The MVE CryoShipper Series is designed for the safe transportation of biological samples at cryogenic (-150°C or colder) temperatures. MVE CryoShipper Series utilizes the Advanced QWick Charge Technology that will charge the vapor shipper in two hours. New/warm tanks still need to be filled with LN2 and allowed to sit for 24 hours to achieve maximum hold time. When a tank is already cold, the Advanced QWick Charge technology will apply, providing the benefit of same-day vapor shipping. Manufactured from durable, lightweight aluminum, the vapor shippers employ a hydrophobic compound which absorbs the liquid nitrogen to ensure dry, spill-free vapor-phase shipping.
This unit comes with a cork and cover assembly, and a protective shipping container. All other accessories and boxes not included.
MVE Cryoshipper XC | Part Number 1101595
• No. of 1.2 & 2.0 ml Vials 6/cane: 966 (bulk)
• No. of Blood Bags Stored 4R9953: 10
• LN2 Capacity: 10.0 liters
• Static Holding Time: 14 days
• Static Evaporation Rate: 0.70 liters/day
• Neck Opening: 8.50" (216.0 mm)
• Overall Height: 23.0" (584 mm)
• Outside Diameter: 15.0" (881 mm)
• Canister Height: 12.5" (317.5 mm)
• Canister Diameter: 8.5" (215 mm)
• Weight Empty: 33.0 lb (15.0 kg)
• Weight Charged (vapor): 49.0 lb (22.2 kg)
• Weight Full (liquid): 73.0 lb (33.1 kg)
* Without inventory
** Optional center absorbent added to center canister (increases static hold time from 16 days to 18 days).
*** CryoShipper has a rectangular assembly measuring 5.6" (142 mm ) by 6.6" (167 mm) with a useable height of 11.0" (279mm).
Hold time specs actual performance may vary with atmospheric conditions, sample temperature and usage.
TWO Year Parts Warranty • THREE Year Vacuum Warranty
Conforms to MDD 93/42/EEC, the Medical Device Directive for the EU.